- Info Brazil
Transfer from Rio to the peninsula of Buzios ( 180 km +/- 3 hours ).
Relaxe on one of the 20 beaches, considered as Brazil’s most beautifull beaches !!! At night Buzios offers you a variety of International food, bars and high end shops.
We spend the night in Pousada La Chimere
Transfer back to Rio.
– All transfers and excursions as mentionned.
– All entry tickets.
– English speaking guides during all transfers and excursions (other guides on demand).
– This package is based bed & breakfast.
– The mentionned hotel(s) can be switched for other ones of equal class when all rooms are occupied.
– Tips for guides.
– All drinks during meals.
– Domestic flight (see Brazil Airpass).
– Travel insurances.
Búzios (officially: Armação dos Búzios) is a municipality and area in southeastern Brazil. From the municipality there are four villages located 165 km east of Rio de Janeiro between Rio das Ostras in Cabo Frio and next to the city of the same name. It consists of more than twenty beaches and is part of the existing Costa do Sol.